Tuesday, January 19, 2016

7- Sample wording to BOOK those parties!

Sometimes it is so nice just to know exactly what words to use to book your parties!! The tag team gave many ideas in the video above.  Here is another graphic FULL of wording!!!  

You'll also find "words to use" in our Facebook party script! 




Here's an example of an effective FB message you could send out to get bookings. 

Tip: Change these messages to sound more like "you"!!


Hey Sarah!! 
I am not sure if you have seen, but I recently became a consultant for Usborne books! I absolutely love the books and love having the opportunity to share them with others! They truly are such great books!
I don't know if this is something you'd be interested in, but I have thought of you a couple of times and thought I'd quickly reach out!! I'm having so much fun with these online parties and it's been fun to see my friends get free books out of it! (Especially mamas with young ones!)

Would you be up for hosting? It is SO easy, fun and simple - less than an hour long and all from Facebook. We won't spam your friends or be annoying either!!  I have dates left in July!!!

The FORTUNE is in the FOLLOW-UP!
Don't forget to follow up!! If you don't get a response, maybe they were busy when you sent it and didn't take the time to respond. 

You could say something like this:

"Hi again! Just checking in once more!!  I am excited to share Usborne with your friends and get you some free books!! Did either of those dates work for you?"

If you don't hear back after that, make a note that you may want to wait awhile before reaching out to that person again. But DO reach out again, just give it some time! :) 

Here are some MORE great "Words to Use"!

We all want to know: what are the MAGIC booking words? What will get people to book a party with me?! What do I SAY?!
The first thing is to know that there's not one stock answer that will always work. You need to be PERSONAL and LISTEN and in the end let them know HOW you can fulfill their need.
In the meantime, here are a few lines of booking words I like to use:
TO THE GOOD FRIEND:
So I honestly have been so amazed and impressed by my experience with Usborne so far!  I know you guys love reading in your house, and I sincerely want you to get some books for FREE! A Facebook party is less than an hour, all from your home computer and super fun. I have ________, and _______ available- do you want to claim one of those dates?
TO THE FRIEND YOU HAVEN'T REALLY TALKED TO MUCH:
Hey!!! Long time no see! I just recently became a consultant for Usborne Books and more. I keep thinking about you and your cute family that I see in all these pictures!  However, I also think, "no! I don't even talk to her!" I am the worst! I would really love to catch up!!
Anyway, in an effort to promote literacy, I’m wanting to get my friends as many free books as possible! The best way to do that is to host a party on Facebook with me! It would be less than an hour- and I can give you double the hostess rewards so you’ll make out like a bandit. I have ______, and ______ open- which date would work best for you?
TO THE GENERIC PARTY GUEST:
Hey! I hope you had fun at ______'s party!! If your wish list was longer than your budget allows you should totally host a FB party with me! My hostesses truly get a ton of books and I love helping kids get excited about reading!!
The NEXT person to book a party with me will automatically get $20 in FREE books- and I’ll give (hostess) an extra $20 free too! I have ________ and ________ available to party- comment below with what date you’d like to claim!
TO THE SPECIFC PARTY GUEST:
Hey!! Thank you so much for your order!  You picked some great books!! I know you will love the!!  I know that you had some other stuff on your wishlist and I’d love to get it to you for FREE! Hosting a party like ______’s is really the way to go ;) I have _______ and ________ open. Would you like to claim one of those dates for your own party?
TO THE HOSTESS WHO JUST HAD A PARTY:
So you know how after you go to the dentist they schedule for an appointment in 6 months?
(option 1): We will totally have some NEW titles in 6 months and since my calendar fills up fast, I'd love to get you in NOW for a party THEN. I have ______, and ______ open which date works best for you?
(option 2): Well the holidays are coming up quick and I would love to get you some free and 1/2 price books before you start Christmas shopping. Does October or November work best for you?
AS YOUR FACEBOOK STATUS:
<Picture of adorable children with loads of books>
Oh my gosh I can’t believe the FREE book haul from my Usborne Books Facebook party! So happy I can give the gift of reading to my kids AND to anyone who hosts a party with me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment